Residential Home Sewage Program

Call us first 330-675-2489

If you are thinking about:

Call the Trumbull County Health Department at 330-675-2489 and let us know about your project. We will let you know what information we need to determine what type and size system you will need for your new home, or if any changes are necessary to your present septic system, if you are replacing or adding on.

We have a packet of information available to prospective home owners, along with a list of the registered tank installers who can install septic systems in Trumbull County.

You will need to provide:

You will need a septic permit before you get any other permits, i.e. zoning, building, etc. The Health Department can issue plumbing and private water system (well) permits once the septic permit is obtained.